The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Welcome to The Lands of Tcherborbia!

Hello, Guest!
It appears that you have not logged in. If you have account, you may log in. If you don't have an account, you can create one by registering.

Having an account also grants you full access to the forums, and allows you to communicate with others. It also allows you to take part in conversations / post messages as well.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Welcome to The Lands of Tcherborbia!

Hello, Guest!
It appears that you have not logged in. If you have account, you may log in. If you don't have an account, you can create one by registering.

Having an account also grants you full access to the forums, and allows you to communicate with others. It also allows you to take part in conversations / post messages as well.
The Lands Of Tcherborbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements have been Enabled!
The following New Sections have been added to this site: "The Arena", and "Background, Lore, etc"... go check them out! Very Happy
Latest topics
The Force of WinterThu Sep 07, 2017 1:13 pmNitrous
PulzarnoThu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pmNitrous
Elemental AgingSat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 amNitrous
The Temple of ElementsMon Feb 20, 2017 11:24 pmNitrous
Tcherborbia FoodTue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 amNitrous
NullFri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 amNitrous
AbelFri Feb 03, 2017 9:33 amNitrous
Elemental BlastersSat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 amNitrous
MerlotosWed Dec 14, 2016 6:28 pmNitrous
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Elemental Type: Ice Elemental
Health:
Cullen VS Volts Left_bar_bleue200/200Cullen VS Volts Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic:
https://landsoftcherborbia.rpg-board.net

Cullen VS Volts Empty Cullen VS Volts

Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:58 pm
Rules:

• No Master Elementals (All-Element, or almost All-Element Characters).
  • No Power-stealing.
  • No Dispel / Power-stopping / Magic-Disabling abilities and attacks.
  • No Invincibility or Immortality.
  • No Demons or Demonbloods.
  • Characters that go against these rules can be handicapped in order to be used - for example, an immortal character can have his / her / it's immortality / invincibility taken away, etc...

Special Rules:

• None.

Volts wakes up, and finds himself in what appears to be a cell... "What?! WHERE AM I?!" he shouts; as lightning strikes from his Lightning-Elemental-anger. Volts then grabs onto the bars; sending electricity through them... "LET ME OUT!!!" he roars angrily and impatiently. Suddenly, the bars rise; as it turns out they are part of a portcullis... "Finally!" Volts growls, walking out... "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" he then yells in frustration - only to find himself in a huge Coliseum, or, Arena!

"Well, it looks like someone is waiting to get a Shock from me!" Volts sighed, looking around at the cheering crowd... "Heh, this crowd actually seems pretty generous..." he laughed a little, as the crowd cheering for him made him feel good; he then held his right hand up high, and started waving to them... "Yeeaaaaaah!" he roared, "I am the greatest!" he added; showing off in front of the crowd...

Last edited by Nitrous on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Jupiter
Jupiter
VIP

Character sheet
Elemental Type: Fire Elemental
Health:
Cullen VS Volts Left_bar_bleue500/500Cullen VS Volts Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Magic:

Cullen VS Volts Empty Re: Cullen VS Volts

Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 pm
Cullen stood in the shadows of his cage. His arms crossed as he leaned against the wall in the back corner. The long black scythe at his feet. His ears flicked to the side as he listened to the cheering of the crowd. The black beast rolled his sapphire eyes. He wasn't sure how he'd got here, but no matter. It was obvious what he needed to do next. The bars lifted in front of him. It was time to go.

Cullen stepped into the light. His blood markings becoming visible on his face, arms and back. The scythe hung over his shoulder. He observed the large arena then the crowd. The black brute clicked his tongue."Tsk. Full of it, aren't you?" he spoke, watching Volts. "I assume you know how this works? One gets out of here, the other doesn't." Poor lad. He's been given a very poor fate.
Nitrous
Nitrous
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:56 pm
Volts heard Cullen, and turned around at a lightning-fast speed - it was almost like he stopped time at the beginning of when he turned around, turned, and then resumed time! "Well, well! Seems someone wants a shocking surprise from me!" Volts growled, "Yeah, I am full of it!" he growled more... "So you're the one that I have no choice to go against?" he then asked... as electricity seemed to be sparking from his hands; the sparking then spreading up to his shoulders, and spreading to the rest of his body from there...

Volts then grinned; showing Cullen his shiny, crystal-looking blue teeth - which always had electricity on them, unless he wanted them to not have electricity... "This is going to be fun!" he laughed, as he punched his left, open hand - catching his right hand's fist in his left, open hand... sparks then started glowing, and flying from both of his hands while crackling and fizzling loudly; as if he was holding a set-off firework in his hands!
Jupiter
Jupiter
VIP

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 pm
Cullenary blinked, unfazed by Volt's firework display. He had fought many Electric themed foes in the past. This fox was nothing special. "Ignorant fool." Cullen muttered under his breath. "Becoming cocky so soon. You don't even know what your up against." He smiled, snapping his fingers. Blue fire rose from his back and forming into what seemed to be demonic shaped wings. Blue fire burns hotter than any orange flame. His wings stretched out fully behind him. Cullen's eyes began to glow a deep crimson red which only enhances his vision. "Come give your best shot."
Nitrous
Nitrous
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:12 pm
(Awwww! Poor Volts! xD)

Volts laughed, as he was listening to Cullen. "That 'Firework display' wasn't meant to damage you... but to intimidate you instead!" Volts laughed, "...but THIS is meant to!" he roared - as he charged up electricity, and shot a blue ray of electricity from both of his hands being held together; the ray of electricity was heading towards Cullen at a high speed! "Hahahahaha! Try dodging this - you'd need to be a Lightning Elemental to have the speed to dodge it!" Volts bluffed and taunted...
Jupiter
Jupiter
VIP

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:40 pm
"Who said anything about dodging?" Cullen raised his zigzagged arm. He caught the electricity in his right hand and it dissolved. The attack created little damage. Cullen cannot be affected much by Lightning. "I am not an Elemental. I may have fire, but I'm not one of you. Your rules do not apply to me. Blackbloods can endure physical attacks. You'll have to try a lot harder!" Cullen growled, growing impatient. "Enough with the playing." He hissed as he swerved into the air, taking flight. His wings flapped together as he circled Volts in the air. He released his blue firey breath. The blue fire turned orange once it hit the ground. He put the fire in a full circle, surrounding Volts. "Now you try and DODGE!" Cullen released a large blue fire ball. It picked up speed as it fell.
Nitrous
Nitrous
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:03 pm
Volts was literally shocked, and surprised; causing him to gasp... "H-how?! How... could that... not... do anything?" he gasped... the next thing that Volts knew, was that he was surrounded by a circle of fire, and that a huge blue fireball was heading straight for him! "Aaagh!!!" he panicked, as he quickly dodged - he used his Lightning Elemental speed to instantly jump to his destination; to the far right of where he was already, instantly ending up near the edge of the circle of fire; with glowing neon-yellow after-images of him quickly followed him... "Phew... if I just calculated my jump just a little too far... I would've been toast..." he panted; catching his breath...

Volts then looked up, and could see the Blue Fireball... "Is it... going to hit me, or hit where I was?" he thought... "Hey, Big-shot! Over here!" he then taunted...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum